Sunday, March 7, 2010

Swiss Chard

Cheap and easy to grow in your spring garden!

Mollie Katzen's recipe from her book "Vegetable's I Can't Live Without" is amazing, I clearly remember the afternoon over 2 years ago when I heard her describe this recipe on NPR. Russell and I were driving to the farmers market. I bought Chard that day, and have made this recipe over and over again since that time. When ingredients vary, I sometimes add blue cheese, feta cheese, or goat cheese. And walnuts and candied pecans made a nice variation to the pine nuts.

I met a foodie out last night while watching a friends band. "Hi Angela"

I am posting this blog for her... and the link to the original NPR story which I often look up and forward or print for people.


Mollie's Rainbow Chard Decorated with itself and other recipes.
I have used and adapted this the Brussels Sprouts recipe also.

No comments:

Post a Comment